Your browser is out of date.
You are currently using Internet Explorer 7/8/9, which is not supported by our site. For the best experience, please use one of the latest browsers.
- Internet Explorer Edge
The Dynaco D-651 All Weather is specifically designed for frequently used sized exterior doors subjected to extreme wind loads.
Request A Quote
Gear Driven Technology
The Most Advanced High Performance Roll-up Door for Harsh Weather
Seals Exterior Openings
Dynaco D-6 All Weather advances the push/pull technology that DYNACO originated. It protects your facilities against wind, rain, snow, dirt and extreme temperatures. Operating speed and perfect sealing improve your traffic flows and provide employee comfort, environmental control and savings on energy costs.
User friendly maintenance and operation
Special features for easy installation and maintenance reduce the cost of ownership. The special design of the driving system and reintroduction block reduce operating noise, creating a quieter environment. The Dynaco D-651 All Weather will automatically reinsert itself in its side guides when the curtain is accidentally hit.
|Opening speed:||Up to 140 in/s|
|Closing speed:||48 in/s|
For more info on the DYNACO D-6 All Weather:
Request a Quote
Features & Benefits
- Door Speed: Up to 140″ per second open and 48” per second close (dependant on size). Fastest up/down times in the industry offers better energy savings, and environment separation.
- Patented side frame assembly with inner guide eliminates the need for weather seals or brush systems. Up to wind load class 5 (41.77 lbs/sqft., or 128 mph).
- Self Reinserting: The door resets automatically (No manual intervention required). Enhanced design features bearings that ensure optimal alignment of curtain zipper with side guides.
- Drive Unit: 2 HP variable speed, direct drive NEMA 4 motor with absolute encoder for quicker acceleration and deceleration.
- Control Panel: Dynalogix 5 touchscreen controller provides full control of settings including input/output, diagnostics and maintenance reminders.
- Drum Cover (Optional): Steel with movable panels for easy access to key components.
For more information about the DYNACO D-6 All Weather, contact our experts today.
Related DYNACO High Performance Doors